Please forward all resumes to info@BluJuniper.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Headquartered in Washington D.C, BluJuniper is a small woman owned business specializing in offering management consulting and IT professional services. Our service offerings include Corporate & IT Governance, Project/Program Management, Data Analytics, Financial Solutions, Cloud implementation, and Cybersecurity.
The primary role of the IT Project Manager is to provide tactical management, administration and leadership throughout project teams. The IT Project Manager will be responsible developing a project plan that is delivered within the agreed tolerances of time/budget. The Project Manager will continuously work in partnership with different business and technical stakeholders. He/she will also be responsible for the coordination of multi-disciplinary global project teams to deliver technology projects of varying size and complexity, focusing specifically on software projects.
- Develop, manage, and maintain project artifacts.
- Participates in and leads JAD sessions using best practices.
- Manages and leads the development team.
- Works as main contact with business units for scope management and product functionality.
- Candidate must possess 3+ years of related business experience (project manager and/or equivalent).
- Extensive experience with Agile project management in a high technology or Internet-based software development environment.
- Good customer focus, attitude and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- A thorough understanding of generic Project Life Cycle management controls.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to manage and delegate work as part of a team in a matrix environment.
- Agile software development experience is required.
- Project Management and PMI best practices
- Scrum methodology
- Scrum, PMI best practices
- Ability to lead a group of developers, strong verbal & written communication skills
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the STEM field.
US citizen only