Please forward all resumes to info@BluJuniper.com
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Headquartered in Washington D.C, BluJuniper is a small woman owned business specializing in offering management consulting and IT professional services. Our service offerings include Corporate & IT Governance, Project/Program Management, Data Analytics, Financial Solutions, Cloud implementation, and Cybersecurity.
The primary role of the Business Process Analyst is to act as the liaison between business units and the IT department, develop business cases in support of projects, and participate in or facilitates business process modeling and research efforts. He/she will continue to be a conduit of communication between different business units and IT to ensure business unit satisfaction with IT, provide a single point of contact for business units, and make recommendations on product development and business process optimization.
- Acts as a liaison between IT and business units by
- Opening and maintaining lines of communication to monitor and improve business unit satisfaction with IT,
- Provides a single point of contact for business units into IT and acts as a conduit between the two organizations,
- Makes recommendations for product enhancements,
- Manages business unit expectations of IT
- Participates in Business Process Modeling sessions, acting as a documentarian, co-facilitator, facilitator, or subject matter expert in sketch sessions.
- Conducts interviews and performs analysis in order to create Business Cases for projects.
- Conducts preliminary investigation for all project requests.
- Reviews requirements, specifications, test, support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives on projects.
- Participates in Business Process Management group efforts to collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes owned by the group.
- Participates in root cause analysis in order to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for both the business units and IT.
- May act as a project manager on some projects
- Project Management and PMI best practices
- 3+ years of experience with business operations or systems development
- Excellent communication, analytical, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Agile software development and Scrum methodology
- Data process modeling and optimization
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the STEM field.
US citizen only