Please forward all resumes to info@BluJuniper.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
BluJuniper is a small woman owned business specializing in offering management consulting and IT professional services. We are looking for a seasoned project manager with broad industry experience in both private and public sectors to help our clients in the DC Metro Area with technical and business projects, management consulting, IT CIO-shop governance and strategic management. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in the successful delivery of multiple mission critical IT projects for our clients in intellectually challenging and fast-paced environments and join the core team growing BluJuniper’s into an expanding IT presence in the Washington DC market and globally.
- Provide contract management services and effect greater growth for our business with existing clients through successful program and project delivery and relationship management
- Manage our project managers, technical engineers and analysts to deliver consistently excellent value to our customers
- Manage customer engagements in multiple industries including IT, sales, manufacturing, inventory, international development and financial systems as well as federal government IT contracts.
- Provide hands-on contributions to key deliverables ranging from strategic- and program plans to technical design and implementation plans.
- Participate in high level requirements gathering and process analysis with executives and technical managers to establish, optimize and continuously improve organizational capability and maturity
- Plan and oversee the implementation of key IT disciplines at customer sites including Enterprise Architecture; Data Management, Project Management/PMO; Systems Development and Engineering; Cybersecurity; Infrastructure Management and IT Governance Frameworks
- Help grow a young but experienced consulting firm with internal process and management support as well as new business development by participating in technical and business proposal support
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- PMP certification is a plus
- Proven track record in winning and leading multimillion dollar IT contracts
- Experience in implementing IT best practices in one or more the following frameworks: COBIT; PMBOK; CMMI; ISO; ITIL; FEAF and/or DODAF and/or TOGAF
- Proven track record in managing mission critical IT systems implementation and operations successfully specifically large CRM and ERP implementations
- Proven track record in managing multiple teams of engineers and business analysts
- Proficient in PMO maturity model and roadmap to achieve next level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in presenting to executives and stakeholders
US permanent resident or citizen only