Please forward all resumes to info@BluJuniper.com
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Headquartered in Washington D.C, BluJuniper is a small woman owned business specializing in offering management consulting and IT professional services. Our service offerings include Corporate & IT Governance, Project/Program Management, Data Analytics, Financial Solutions, Cloud implementation, and Cybersecurity.
Designs, develops and maintains database by determining structural requirements; developing and installing solutions.
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems;
- Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Installs database systems by following database design documents; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; documents actions.
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
- Prepares users by conducting training.
- Provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Supports organizational mission by designing developing and implementing solutions in accordance with organizational goals, and meeting challenges and changing priorities with constructive ideas and collaborative approaches
- Database Design, Data Maintenance, Database Security, and Database Management
- Relational Databases such as Teradata, Vertica, Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2
- Requirements Analysis, Teamwork, Technical Zeal, Project Management, Presenting Technical Information, Training , Operating Systems
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the STEM field.
US citizen only