Please forward all resumes to info@BluJuniper.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Headquartered in Washington D.C, BluJuniper is a small woman owned business specializing in offering management consulting and IT professional services. Our service offerings include Corporate & IT Governance, Project/Program Management, Data Analytics, Financial Solutions, Cloud implementation, and Cybersecurity.
- Provide IT enterprise strategic planning consultation and advice to a multibillion dollar organization in the private sector.
- Lead and participate in requirements gathering and consultation to establish new and optimized processes, automation and matured client capabilities
- Develop enterprise strategic planning alignment and recommendation to the organization using industry best practices in disciplines such as COBIT, ITIL, Balance Scorecard, SWOT assessment, and technology alignment best practices.
- Participate in leading the organization to higher level of maturity with optimized business process modeling, automation, new systems implementation and integration, and overall enhancement of corporate governance
The candidate will be able to propose industry best practices for systems analysis and methods for implementation & integration of COTS/cloud offerings for business, with a focus on ERP space and modules for inventory, supply chain and manufacturing. Participate in leading the organization to higher level of maturity for business process automation, new system implementation, and overall enhancement of corporate governance.
The candidate will need to be proficient and comfortable engaging with C-Suite, developing business cases, cost-benefit analysis and cost justification; leading LSS or Balance Scorecard methodologies for IT capability maturity model, and understanding enterprise architecture and associated frameworks well enough to make recommendations on best path forward for IT roadmap in the areas of data and technology integration and architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- PMP certification is a plus
- Proficient in managing multiple projects while leading the organization through process standardization and change
- Experience in implementing PMBOK and CMMI 3 best practices
- Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in implementing IT best practices in one or more the following frameworks: COBIT; PMBOK; CMMI; ISO; ITIL; FEAF and/or DODAF and/or TOGAF
- Proven track record in managing mission critical IT systems implementation and operations successfully
- Proficient in PMO maturity model and roadmap to achieve next level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in presenting to executives and stakeholders
US Citizen only